Have you ever wondered why Rolex model of watches are pricier compared to other models? Besides, Rocksonclocks Rolex watches are associated with a specific class in society—those who look for quality, functionality, and durability that no other models can compare.
The reason behind their popularity and pricey value lies on their quality. If you plan to buy one of the Rocksonclocks Rolex watches, it is important to know the quality aspects of this impeccable model. As those who use the model can tell you, a Rolex watch is a worthy investment, carefully manufactured in a certified environment to pass all quality and functionality tests right from the word go.
The complex design of a Rolex watch is a clear indication that the machinery is a lifetime model that retains its quality and even gains value as it moves into the future. Here are some of the unique features ofRocksonclocks Rolex watches that you would wish to know before you go ahead to make a purchase.
1. Manufacturing process: for all items with the best quality, the duration taken to manufacture them is quite important. For Rolex watches from Rocks on Clocks, it takes about one year to make a complete watch with all components generated in-house in a certified industry in Switzerland. Each component goes through detailed setting to ensure that it satisfies all the conditions for quality, durability, and functionality. That is why even used Rolex GMT looks like new.
2. The movement: an important quality of Rolex watches, this is composed of carefully engineered components brought together to form an item of long-term high performance. If you need a Rolex Sea dweller in perfect condition, you should order one from Rocks on Clocks, which is a certified supplier of Rolex brand.
3. Date magnification: a rare feature in most wristwatches, this quality is evident in all Rolex watches with a date function, except for the Seadweller model. The feature enables a magnification of up to 2.5 times, which does not happen in any other wristwatch. Rolex imitations can magnify only up to 1.5 times.
4. Stainless steel design: you may or may not be aware that stainless steel exists in various grades and types. Most companies making wristwatches often use grade 316L while Rolex uses a premium grade of 904L, which no other company uses.
5. Oyster case: a unique feature in all Rolex brands of wristwatches, it enables the watch to remain waterproof. If you are looking for a sports model such as Seadweller, Super Sports, or Rolex Explorer, you can get in touch with Rocks on Clocks for a model of your choice. For example, rocksonclocks.com Submariner Rolex is suitable for deep-sea diving and water exercises, where you can use it without any worry of damage or malfunction.
6. Case Back: unlike other watch models that have their backs full of engraved designs and logos, Rolex case back remains smooth without any engraved design or image. However, the model number is engraved on the inside of the case.
With these qualities about the Rolex brand in mind, you can see the difference between it and other brands, which is reflected on the pricing. For a model that best meets your needs, contact Rock on Clocks. Check out http://rocksonclocks.com